Looking to feed your pet a Prey Model Raw (PMR) diet? This pork dog and cat food from Miami from Homestead, Florida USA is perfect for those trying to meet the nutritional ratios set forth by the PMR diet. The meal includes 80% muscular meat, 10% pure bones, and 10% organs (5% liver and 5% non-liver), all of which have been ground up for easy consumption. While this meal can be fed as is, it is recommended that you supplement it with other foods to cover all the necessary nutrients.
- 80% Muscular meat
- 10% Pure Bones
- 10% Organs (5% liver and 5% non-liver)
- Ground-up pork sirloin
- Fine ground pork tailbone
- Pork liver
- Pork Kidney
- For both cats and dogs.
- Cat and Ferret owners must add a taurine supplement.
- This pre-grind can be fed as a meal but is recommended supplementing to cover nutritional gaps.
- Pork Meal is Human Grade
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- Sourced in FL USA
- Owners should wash surfaces and hands when handling raw food.
- Bags are freezable, resealable, and water-resistant.
- BAGS ARE NOT MICROWAVABLE
- Never HPP Treated & Never any Denatured Meat
If you are unsure how much your pet needs check out our calculator.
Custom Serving Sizes- These are individually packed serving sizes so you don’t have to worry about weighing out your pet's meals.
- 6oz - Includes 5 individually packed bags
- 4oz-Includes 6 individually packed bags
Check out our Turkey Dog Food Miami.
- Moisture: 68.2%
- Dry Matter: 31.8 %
- Protein: 56%
- Fat: 39.9%
- Ash: 6.01%
- Sulfur: .60%
- Phosphorus: 1.73%
- Potassium: .85%
- Magnesium: .09%
- Calcium: 2.52%
- Sodium: .22%
- Iron: 71.7 mg/kg
- Manganese: 1 mg/kg
- Copper: 6.6 mg/kg
- Zinc: 106 mg/kg
Benefits of Pork for Cats and Dogs
- Excellent source of Amino Acids
- Omega-3’s: protects the heart, supports the skin, brain and helps fight allergies
- Omega-6’s like Linoleic Acid, an essential fatty acid that is necessary for many of your pet’s bodily processes aligned with growth and reproduction
- High in Vitamin E: helps a pet’s immune system, muscles, heart, and liver, and even keeps nerve cells healthy. Additionally, Vit E is an antioxidant that helps protect cells against damage from free radicals.
- Vit D is a hormone that promotes calcium absorption and helps prevent osteoporosis, muscle weakness, and diabetes
- High in Thiamine (B1) stimulates healthy growth, helps breakdown carbohydrates, and is essential to maintain optimal health
- Riboflavin (B2) supports digestion and plays a key role in repairing and growth of DNA
- Vitamin B6: responsible for glucose generation, red blood cell and nervous system function, hormone regulation immune response, and gene activation
- Niacin (B3): controls the production of stomach acids and bile in pets
- Good source of Magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, selenium, and zinc
Our Raw Pet food is sourced from two farms in FL
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Local Deliveries are delivered within 48hrs not including Sundays or Holidays.
$0-29.9 = Del Fee $9.99
$30-79.99 = Del Fee $4.99
$80+ = Del Fee Free
Min shipment requirement is 20lbs. Shipping price is based on weight and location. Once shipped you should receive it within 3days.
Keep in Freezer till use.
Then keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Wash your hands after handling raw pet food.